Thursday, January 29, 2009

Celeb List: Geek Hot Guys


I'm just going to say it: I love nerds. What girl wouldn't like an attractive, quirky, semi-awkward, lovable and intelligent guy? Well I know that nerdy dudes aren't for everyone, but they certainly are for me! It takes one to know one, right? 

To qualify as "Geek Hot:"
- The candidate must be equal parts cute, nerdy and endearing.
- Must have at least one recognizable quirk and/or have quirky style.
- Their personality enhances their looks and their likability.

The following is a list of my personal Top 10 brainy boys:

10) Ben Savage as Cory on "Boy Meets World"
Why: If you're a true 90's kid, you grew up watching the show and wishing you were Topanga so you could be Cory's girlfriend (while secretly eyeing Eric).

9) Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter
Why: MAGIC TRICKS!

8) BJ Novak as Ryan on "The Office"
Why: BJ is a very talented writer for the show. Love you and your comic timing BJ/Ryan!

7) Josh Radnor as Ted on "How I Met Your Mother"
Why: He's a hopeless romantic who makes makes it rain and tells nerdy Dad jokes. Love it.

6) Hugh Dancy as Grigg in "The Jane Austen Book Club"
Why: He's a Sci-Fi nerd who's adorably awkward!

5) Christopher Gorham as Henry on "Ugly Betty"
Why: He wuvs Betty, and we wuv him...and his egg salad sandwich.

4) Justin Long
Why: He's been everything from the shy guy on "Dodgeball," to the spunky creator of "S.H.I.T." (South Harmon Institute of Technology - from "Accepted") to the Mac guy...and I LOVES me some Mac.

3) John Cusack
Why: Come on '80's ladies, you know you want to hold up a radio outside his window. 

2) Jason Segel as Marshall on "How I Met Your Mother"
Why: He's delightfully musical, wants to be an environmental lawyer one day, and is a sensitive guy with a hell of a sweet tooth. We love you, "Marshmallow!"

1) John Krasinski as Jim Halpert on "The Office"
Why: He plays hilariously ingenious practical jokes on Dwight. He's hot, thoughtful and he loves Pam. Did I mention that I want to BE Pam!?


See? Not all girls go for the bad boys. Revenge of the nerds! 


Got an addition? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment