Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Neil Patrick Harris: Fuck Yeah!





If any of you have ever seen "Doogie Howser, M.D." or more recently, "Harold and Kumar..." and especially "How I Met Your Mother," you know just how awesome NPH is. 

He should be winning awards because:
- He sings and dances well (please see the Prop 8 the Musical, his stint on SNL and Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog)
- He plays the BEST womanizing straight man ever, being a gay man himself
- He's done Broadway
- His comic timing is spot on
- He's just legen...wait for it...DARY!

I'm continuously blown away by this guy, and I see that I'm not the only one. On my usual IMDb perusing I stumbled across the ULTIMATE NPH website:

www.fuckyeahneilpatrickharris.com

Some samples:


                            From when Barney sets Ted up with a "hooker"


                        "Let's open our own bar and NEVER have last call!"



This one's for the guys: Season 3 with the Victoria's Secret models...combined with a joke from season 4




So if you're an NPH fan, go...




...we'll be watching you.

No comments:

Post a Comment