Thursday, February 5, 2009

Celeb List: Top Dogs


He's such a cool cat



For all of you animal lovers out there, I'm a dog person. Unfortunately, though I think they are adorable, I am horribly allergic to cats. I don't have a pet of my own right now, and dogs just seem to make the coolest sidekicks. Just think about how many dogs you've seen on TV and in the movies!

If I were to find my dream dog, it would want it to be as cool as these guys on my "Top Dogs" list:

10) Beethoven - You can't help but love this jumbo size St. Bernard. I just love it when he meets Missy and they have puppies together.

9) Brain from "Inspector Gadget" - he's faithful and is a master of disguise. I want his high tech collar for my future puppy so we can talk, haha. 

8) Scooby Doo - "Ruh roh" where are the Scooby snacks when you need them?

7) Brian from "Family Guy" - what other dog do you know stands upright, loves opera, and can speak multiple languages?

6) Lady and the Tramp - I'd cook them spaghetti and play violin in the moonlight whenever they wanted.

5) The Taco Bell Chihuahua - Yo quiero este perro...and a quesadilla.

4) 101 Dalmations - yes, all of them. Stupid Cruella.

3) Lassie - this dog puts me to shame. 

2) Porkchop from "Doug" - just to clarify, the original Doug on Nickelodeon, not that Disney-ed out one. Come live with me, Porkchop! And bring your igloo too...

1) Snoopy - he is the classic and original. I always thought he was the smartest one of the "Peanuts" gang. Yes, even more so than Lucy.





                          Only the truest sidekick would drop trou and lend you his undergarments for your Quailman costume






Got and addition? Leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment